The Free Pantry Society of Raymond distributes food and basic hygiene items in the Town of Raymond, Alberta to people who need them. The items we distribute are donated by the people of Raymond and they can be used by anyone anonymously. If you need, please refer to the locations section below to see where the free pantries are located.
For those who need to use the Little Free Pantries, there are 3 locations:
- South exterior of the Senior’s Centre
- East exterior of the Medical Clinic
- In the rear entry of the Library/Community Centre
Donations of food can be made in small amounts at any of the pantry locations. Larger donations should be made at donation bins in the following locations:
- Raymond Mercantile, just past the checkouts.
- Raymond Pharmacy, by the exit door.
- Snow’s Pharmacy, in the entrance.
If you are interested in donating money or gift cards, please contact us below.
Each day the pantries are filled by volunteers. Each volunteer takes care of the pantries for a week. Typically it takes 10-20 minutes each day. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out our volunteer form.